Cash Money Reveals First Look at Kevin Rudolf, New Video “Let It Rock”
New York, NY -- Guitarist Kevin Rudolf, signed to Cash Money Records has debuted his first video, "Let It Rock," available here.
The song, currently at #45 on the Hot 100, features none other than label mate, Lil' Wayne.
Rudolph's full-length debut, In The City is scheduled to drop November 30th.
Written by richard on 09/12/08
You Might Like...
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.