Cash Money Reveals First Look at Kevin Rudolf, New Video “Let It Rock”
New York, NY -- Guitarist Kevin Rudolf, signed to Cash Money Records has debuted his first video, "Let It Rock," available here.
The song, currently at #45 on the Hot 100, features none other than label mate, Lil' Wayne.
Rudolph's full-length debut, In The City is scheduled to drop November 30th.
Written by richard on 09/12/08
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.