Cash Money Reveals First Look at Kevin Rudolf, New Video “Let It Rock”
New York, NY -- Guitarist Kevin Rudolf, signed to Cash Money Records has debuted his first video, "Let It Rock," available here.
The song, currently at #45 on the Hot 100, features none other than label mate, Lil' Wayne.
Rudolph's full-length debut, In The City is scheduled to drop November 30th.
Written by richard on 09/12/08
You Might Like...
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.