Cash Money Reveals First Look at Kevin Rudolf, New Video “Let It Rock”
New York, NY -- Guitarist Kevin Rudolf, signed to Cash Money Records has debuted his first video, "Let It Rock," available here.
The song, currently at #45 on the Hot 100, features none other than label mate, Lil' Wayne.
Rudolph's full-length debut, In The City is scheduled to drop November 30th.
More From Kevin Rudolf
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. A$AP Ferg - Lac Lac
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Lupe Fiasco x Ab-Soul - Thorns & Horns
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.