Cash Money Reveals First Look at Kevin Rudolf, New Video “Let It Rock”
New York, NY -- Guitarist Kevin Rudolf, signed to Cash Money Records has debuted his first video, "Let It Rock," available here.
The song, currently at #45 on the Hot 100, features none other than label mate, Lil' Wayne.
Rudolph's full-length debut, In The City is scheduled to drop November 30th.
More From Kevin Rudolf
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.