Busta Rhymes On Tour: DJBooth.net Exclusive Coverage [Video]
Chicago, IL -- This past Thursday, Universal Motown hooked DJBooth.net up with tickets to see Busta Rhymes in concert at the Chicago House of Blues. Following opening performances from Booth-featured acts Vi and Ron Browz, Rhymes took to the stage approximately 2.5 hours after the show "officially began."
Decked out in a Louis Vuitton fur coat and matching backpack, Rhymes opened his set with a rendition of "Conglomerate"; one of the many new records that will find a home on the May 19th release of the rapper's eight studio album, Back On My B.S.
Before inciting a riot amongst the sold-out crowd with performances of classic hits like "Gimme Some More" and "Woo Hah!!," the Brooklyn native spoke to the audience, many of whom were unenthusiastic due to the lengthy wait. See video footage below:
Following his hour and fifteen minute set, Rhymes' people invited DJBooth.net backstage for a brief interview. However, due to circumstances beyond our control, the interview never took place and the rapper and his camp left the House of Blues without comment. Evidently, Rhymes is Back On His B.S.
Written by DJ Z on 03/8/09
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.