Busta Rhymes on His Magnum Opus, “Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See”
Busta Rhymes has been around for so long, over two decades and counting, that it can be easy to forget just what a living legend the man is. He's got more classic hip-hop songs than all but a handful of emcees, including the classic of all classics, Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See.
For the latest in their Magnum Opus series, ComplexTV sits down with Busta Rhymes to not only talk about the creation of that song, but his rise from a member of Leaders of the New School to one of the most feared emcees alive. The mini-documentary also features insight from Talib Kweli, Dante Ross, the track's producer Shamello and more.
This one's a must watch for any serious hip-hop fan...
Written by Nathan S. on 12/5/13
You Might Like...
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.