Busta Rhymes on His Magnum Opus, “Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See”
Busta Rhymes has been around for so long, over two decades and counting, that it can be easy to forget just what a living legend the man is. He's got more classic hip-hop songs than all but a handful of emcees, including the classic of all classics, Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See.
For the latest in their Magnum Opus series, ComplexTV sits down with Busta Rhymes to not only talk about the creation of that song, but his rise from a member of Leaders of the New School to one of the most feared emcees alive. The mini-documentary also features insight from Talib Kweli, Dante Ross, the track's producer Shamello and more.
This one's a must watch for any serious hip-hop fan...
Written by Nathan S. on 12/5/13
You Might Like...
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.