Busta Rhymes on His Magnum Opus, “Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See”
Busta Rhymes has been around for so long, over two decades and counting, that it can be easy to forget just what a living legend the man is. He's got more classic hip-hop songs than all but a handful of emcees, including the classic of all classics, Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See.
For the latest in their Magnum Opus series, ComplexTV sits down with Busta Rhymes to not only talk about the creation of that song, but his rise from a member of Leaders of the New School to one of the most feared emcees alive. The mini-documentary also features insight from Talib Kweli, Dante Ross, the track's producer Shamello and more.
This one's a must watch for any serious hip-hop fan...
Written by Nathan S. on 12/5/13
You Might Like...
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.