Busta Rhymes on His Magnum Opus, “Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See”
Busta Rhymes has been around for so long, over two decades and counting, that it can be easy to forget just what a living legend the man is. He's got more classic hip-hop songs than all but a handful of emcees, including the classic of all classics, Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See.
For the latest in their Magnum Opus series, ComplexTV sits down with Busta Rhymes to not only talk about the creation of that song, but his rise from a member of Leaders of the New School to one of the most feared emcees alive. The mini-documentary also features insight from Talib Kweli, Dante Ross, the track's producer Shamello and more.
This one's a must watch for any serious hip-hop fan...
More From Busta Rhymes
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.