Busta Rhymes on His Magnum Opus, “Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See”
Busta Rhymes has been around for so long, over two decades and counting, that it can be easy to forget just what a living legend the man is. He's got more classic hip-hop songs than all but a handful of emcees, including the classic of all classics, Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See.
For the latest in their Magnum Opus series, ComplexTV sits down with Busta Rhymes to not only talk about the creation of that song, but his rise from a member of Leaders of the New School to one of the most feared emcees alive. The mini-documentary also features insight from Talib Kweli, Dante Ross, the track's producer Shamello and more.
This one's a must watch for any serious hip-hop fan...
Written by Nathan S. on 12/5/13
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.