Nelly’s “Brass Knuckles” Set for September 16 Release, Tracklisting Final
New York, NY -- On September 16, Nelly will release his newest studio album, the long-delayed "Brass Knuckles." Below is a final track listing.
The project currently boasts three singles at radio, including "Party People," "J'z" and "Body On Me." Below is a final tracklisting, courtesy of Universal Motown. For more information about the project, listen to Nelly's exclusive interview inside our DJ Booth.
1. U Ain’t Him (feat. Rick Ross)
2. Hold Up (feat. LL Cool J and T.I.)
3. LA (feat. Snoop and Nate Dogg)
4. Long Night (feat. Usher)
5. Lie (feat. St. Lunatics)
6. Party People (feat.Fergie)
7. Self Esteem (feat. Chuck D)
8. Body On Me (feat. Akon and Ashanti)
9. J’z (feat. Ciara and JD)
10. Let It Go Lil Momma (feat. Pharrell)
11. One and Only
12. Chill (feat. St. Lunatics and City Spud)
13. Who F*cks w/ Me (feat. Avery Storm)
14. U Can Get It (feat. Gucci Mane and R. Kelly)
Written by DJ Z on 09/3/08
You Might Like...
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.