Nelly’s “Brass Knuckles” Set for September 16 Release, Tracklisting Final
New York, NY -- On September 16, Nelly will release his newest studio album, the long-delayed "Brass Knuckles." Below is a final track listing.
The project currently boasts three singles at radio, including "Party People," "J'z" and "Body On Me." Below is a final tracklisting, courtesy of Universal Motown. For more information about the project, listen to Nelly's exclusive interview inside our DJ Booth.
1. U Ain’t Him (feat. Rick Ross)
2. Hold Up (feat. LL Cool J and T.I.)
3. LA (feat. Snoop and Nate Dogg)
4. Long Night (feat. Usher)
5. Lie (feat. St. Lunatics)
6. Party People (feat.Fergie)
7. Self Esteem (feat. Chuck D)
8. Body On Me (feat. Akon and Ashanti)
9. J’z (feat. Ciara and JD)
10. Let It Go Lil Momma (feat. Pharrell)
11. One and Only
12. Chill (feat. St. Lunatics and City Spud)
13. Who F*cks w/ Me (feat. Avery Storm)
14. U Can Get It (feat. Gucci Mane and R. Kelly)
More From Nelly
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.