Nelly’s “Brass Knuckles” Set for September 16 Release, Tracklisting Final
New York, NY -- On September 16, Nelly will release his newest studio album, the long-delayed "Brass Knuckles." Below is a final track listing.
The project currently boasts three singles at radio, including "Party People," "J'z" and "Body On Me." Below is a final tracklisting, courtesy of Universal Motown. For more information about the project, listen to Nelly's exclusive interview inside our DJ Booth.
1. U Ain’t Him (feat. Rick Ross)
2. Hold Up (feat. LL Cool J and T.I.)
3. LA (feat. Snoop and Nate Dogg)
4. Long Night (feat. Usher)
5. Lie (feat. St. Lunatics)
6. Party People (feat.Fergie)
7. Self Esteem (feat. Chuck D)
8. Body On Me (feat. Akon and Ashanti)
9. J’z (feat. Ciara and JD)
10. Let It Go Lil Momma (feat. Pharrell)
11. One and Only
12. Chill (feat. St. Lunatics and City Spud)
13. Who F*cks w/ Me (feat. Avery Storm)
14. U Can Get It (feat. Gucci Mane and R. Kelly)
Written by DJ Z on 09/3/08
You Might Like...
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.