Nelly’s “Brass Knuckles” Set for September 16 Release, Tracklisting Final
New York, NY -- On September 16, Nelly will release his newest studio album, the long-delayed "Brass Knuckles." Below is a final track listing.
The project currently boasts three singles at radio, including "Party People," "J'z" and "Body On Me." Below is a final tracklisting, courtesy of Universal Motown. For more information about the project, listen to Nelly's exclusive interview inside our DJ Booth.
1. U Ain’t Him (feat. Rick Ross)
2. Hold Up (feat. LL Cool J and T.I.)
3. LA (feat. Snoop and Nate Dogg)
4. Long Night (feat. Usher)
5. Lie (feat. St. Lunatics)
6. Party People (feat.Fergie)
7. Self Esteem (feat. Chuck D)
8. Body On Me (feat. Akon and Ashanti)
9. J’z (feat. Ciara and JD)
10. Let It Go Lil Momma (feat. Pharrell)
11. One and Only
12. Chill (feat. St. Lunatics and City Spud)
13. Who F*cks w/ Me (feat. Avery Storm)
14. U Can Get It (feat. Gucci Mane and R. Kelly)
Written by DJ Z on 09/3/08
You Might Like...
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.