DJBooth Named Official Sponsor for The Boy Illinois’ Mixtape Listening Event
New York, NY -- We are proud to announce The DJBooth as the official media partner for Chicago rapper The Boy Illinois' listening party. The Chicago wunderkind will celebrate the release of Inhale Pt. 4: Horai, his fourth solo project, on Tuesday, October 25th at the House of Blues Chicago. Along with support from The DJBooth, the event is sponsored by Chicago based music licensing company Music Dealers and will feature free giveaways from Sprayground Bags.
One of the highlights of the evening will be a candid conversation between The DJBooth's Brian "Z" Zisook and The Boy Illinois, as he moderates the listening portion of the event and sits down with The Boy Illinois for an exclusive Q&A . Illinois will guide the audience through a first listen of his new project and speak on the creative process for Inhale Pt. 4.
The Boy Illinois will also be releasing Inhale Pt. 4 exclusively in the Booth. Fans and supporters will be able to download a free version for a limited time, or directly purchase DJBooth's exclusive premium version, complete with high quality mp3s.
Written by richard on 10/14/11
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.