DJBooth Named Official Sponsor for The Boy Illinois’ Mixtape Listening Event
New York, NY -- We are proud to announce The DJBooth as the official media partner for Chicago rapper The Boy Illinois' listening party. The Chicago wunderkind will celebrate the release of Inhale Pt. 4: Horai, his fourth solo project, on Tuesday, October 25th at the House of Blues Chicago. Along with support from The DJBooth, the event is sponsored by Chicago based music licensing company Music Dealers and will feature free giveaways from Sprayground Bags.
One of the highlights of the evening will be a candid conversation between The DJBooth's Brian "Z" Zisook and The Boy Illinois, as he moderates the listening portion of the event and sits down with The Boy Illinois for an exclusive Q&A . Illinois will guide the audience through a first listen of his new project and speak on the creative process for Inhale Pt. 4.
The Boy Illinois will also be releasing Inhale Pt. 4 exclusively in the Booth. Fans and supporters will be able to download a free version for a limited time, or directly purchase DJBooth's exclusive premium version, complete with high quality mp3s.
More From The Boy Illinois
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.