DJBooth Named Official Sponsor for The Boy Illinois’ Mixtape Listening Event
New York, NY -- We are proud to announce The DJBooth as the official media partner for Chicago rapper The Boy Illinois' listening party. The Chicago wunderkind will celebrate the release of Inhale Pt. 4: Horai, his fourth solo project, on Tuesday, October 25th at the House of Blues Chicago. Along with support from The DJBooth, the event is sponsored by Chicago based music licensing company Music Dealers and will feature free giveaways from Sprayground Bags.
One of the highlights of the evening will be a candid conversation between The DJBooth's Brian "Z" Zisook and The Boy Illinois, as he moderates the listening portion of the event and sits down with The Boy Illinois for an exclusive Q&A . Illinois will guide the audience through a first listen of his new project and speak on the creative process for Inhale Pt. 4.
The Boy Illinois will also be releasing Inhale Pt. 4 exclusively in the Booth. Fans and supporters will be able to download a free version for a limited time, or directly purchase DJBooth's exclusive premium version, complete with high quality mp3s.
Written by richard on 10/14/11
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.