Boss Hogg Outlawz Set To Release “Back By Blockular Demand (Serve & Collect 2)” on September 2
New York, NY -- Press Release
Boss Hogg Outlawz/ KOCH Records are proud to announce the release of Back By Blockular Demand (Serve & Collect 2), the new album from Slim Thug and The Boss Hogg Outlawz on Tuesday, September 2nd, 2008.
One of Houston’s most popular underground hip hop groups, Slim Thug’s Boss Hogg Outlawz are back with the release of their second Boss Hogg Outlawz album, Back By Blockular Demand (Serve & Collect 2). This album is the follow-up to 2007’s Serve & Collect. The new studio album features Slim Thug, original Boyz N Blue members PJ Tha Rap Hustla, Sir Daily, Chris Ward and Killa Kyleon, plus newer members J-Dawg, and Young Black.
The album’s first national single “Keep It Playa,” featuring Killa Kyleon, PJ Tha Rap Hustla and (KOCH Records/Knockout Entertainment label-mate) Ray J had 20 adds first week out at urban radio and continues to grow. A new video for the track (directed by Mr. Boomtown) was recently shot in Houston and was just added to BET.
Written by DJ Z on 08/5/08
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.