Bone Thugs~N~Harmony Go Online for Chicago Show
Chicago, IL -- Control Room, the producer of Live Earth, is thrilled to present Bone Thugs~N~Harmony live from the House of Blues in Chicago on Monday, August 6.
Bone Thugs~N~Harmony will perform songs from what will likely be considered their most significant and important album to date, Strength & Loyalty on Swizz Beatz's Full Surface label through Interscope. Bone has pared down to its artistic core for this highly anticipated new album.
Control Room has produced over 60 live shows including Live Earth where more than 54 million videos streamed on MSN – the largest online audience ever for an online concert.
Bone Thugs~N~Harmony debuts on MSN “Music in Concert” at 9:00pm EST/ 6:00pm PST on Monday, August 6, 2007. MSN “Music in Concert” will archive the show for 6 months, allowing fans the unlimited opportunity to relive every moment.
Fans of Bone Thugs~N~Harmony can watch the full show exclusively at MSN “Music in Concert” http://music.msn.com/bonethugsnharmony.
Please also visit Control Room’s Web site at ControlRoom.com.
Written by DJ Z on 08/1/07
You Might Like...
- Win Tickets to See Mick Jenkins & Kirk Knight Live in New York [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.