Bone Crusher, King of VH1’s Celebrity Fit Club, To Release Fitness DVD
New York, NY -- Bone Crusher, who holds the record of “Biggest Individual Weight Loss” on VH1’s Celebrity Fit Club, admirably uses his personal experience to inspire personal growth and change by releasing his own fitness DVD, “Battle of the Bulge.” The DVD, which is endorsed by Dr. Ian Smith from Celebrity Fit Club, will be released on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 via Battle of the Bulge, LLC and is distributed by Lightyear Entertainment and Warner Home Video and retails at $14.97.
“Battle of the Bulge” offers four different workout routines for overweight persons who are trying to get in shape and lose some weight. No equipment is needed, just personal motivation! Bone Crusher provides information and guidance on how to lose weight in a fun and lively instructional format. He offers 20-Minute, 40-Minute, Modified Couch Workout, or Modified Bed Workout routines for those who are at the beginner to moderate levels.
The workouts, if performed a minimum of 3-4 times a week, are guaranteed to improve a person’s health and mobility; build muscle strength; protect joints and tendons; increase cardio-endurance; burn fat; and help gain confidence and self-esteem. Bone Crusher offers encouraging instruction throughout all four routines which can be done from a standing or sitting position for persons with limited mobility. “Battle of the Bulge” is a rarity in the fitness market as it targets the “plus size” demographic.
Bone Crusher comments on why he decided to release a fitness DVD, “I decided to put together a fitness DVD because there aren’t really any workout DVDs available to people who are significantly overweight, and those are the people who really need a routine that is effective and realistic. And given the increase in obesity rates in this country, I thought it was important to provide a tool to help others in my position lose weight and increase health and wellness.”
Written by DJ Z on 12/14/07
You Might Like...
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.