B.o.B. & T.I. Get To Work In the Studio
Atlanta, GA -- A newly-released YouTube video shows Atlantan emcees B.o.B. and T.I. joining forces in the studio to work on B.o.B.'s next full-length, coming in early 2009.
T.I.P. fans probably don't need to be reminded that the Grand Hustle co-CEO's sixth album, Paper Trail, drops September 30th.
Written by richard on 09/16/08
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.