B.o.B. & T.I. Get To Work In the Studio
Atlanta, GA -- A newly-released YouTube video shows Atlantan emcees B.o.B. and T.I. joining forces in the studio to work on B.o.B.'s next full-length, coming in early 2009.
T.I.P. fans probably don't need to be reminded that the Grand Hustle co-CEO's sixth album, Paper Trail, drops September 30th.
Written by richard on 09/16/08
You Might Like...
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)