B.o.B. & T.I. Get To Work In the Studio
Atlanta, GA -- A newly-released YouTube video shows Atlantan emcees B.o.B. and T.I. joining forces in the studio to work on B.o.B.'s next full-length, coming in early 2009.
T.I.P. fans probably don't need to be reminded that the Grand Hustle co-CEO's sixth album, Paper Trail, drops September 30th.
Written by richard on 09/16/08
You Might Like...
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.