Black Wall Street’s Head Producer, Nu Jerzey Devil, Set to Take Over 2008
Miami, FL -- The new year looks bright for west coast hip hop led by non other than The Game's camp, Black Wall Street. The head producer of Black Wall Street, Nu Jerzey Devil is set to make 2008 a year to remember. Anthony Torres aka "Nu Jerzey Devil" is currently in the studio working on albums for Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, The Game, and also a solo project.
Early 2008 will feature The Black Wall Street Compilation album that is sure to bring west coast hip hop back to the forefront of rap. With production for the heavily anticipated album from The Game and an eager freshman release from the prince of the west coast, Juice, Nu Jerzey Devil seems to have his hands full.
Nu Jerzey Devil is also currently finishing up the final touches to his new mixtape, Soundz From Tha Devil Pt. 3 featuring Lil Wayne, Fat Joe, The Game, Hell Rell, Juice, Jay Rock and Clyde Carson and will drop January 10th – the same day as his birthday.
More From Nu Jerzey Devil
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.