Big Shug to Release “Otherside of the Game”
New York, NY -- East Coast rapper Big Shug has set a November 4th release date for his latest LP, Otherside of the Game. The forthcoming release, his third full-length as a solo artist, contains several collaborations with high profile producers, including fellow Gang Starr Foundation member DJ Premier, who contributes four tracks.
Those who want to hear more of Shug should tune in to DJ Premier's Sirius Satellite Radio show, "Live From HeadQCourterz," on which the emcee holds down cohosting duties every Friday night from midnight to 2:00 AM.
Otherside of the Game tracklist:
2.) Soundcheck (produced by DJ Premier)
3.) When I Strike (produced by DJ Premier)
4.) What it Means f/Billy Danze of M.O.P. & Frankie Wainwright (Produced by Soul Professa)
5.) Like A Muhf*cka (produced by DJ Premier)
6.) Murdapan (produced by MoSS)
7.) 123 Bang f/Bumpy Knuckles & Hectic of ST. (produced by MoSS)
8.) Bring It Back (produced by MoSS)
9.) My Boston f/Termanology & Singapore Kane (Produced by DJ Premier)
10.) Better (Produced by Lee Bannon)
11.) Lonely Heart (Produced by Purpose)
12.) The Meaning Of Hardcore (produced by MoSS)
13.) Protection (produced by Lee Bannon)
14.) Militant Soldiers II f/Blaq Poet and Singapore Kane (produced by MoSS)
15.) Keep Calling Me (produced by Jay Quest)
16.) Young Death (produced by Gemz)
Written by richard on 09/18/08
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.