Big Pooh of Little Brother Talks Forthcoming Solo Projects
Bloomington, IN -- Big Pooh and Phonte, of Little Brother, are in the midst of a 10-city tour with David Banner and Talib Kweli for Flow TV's "Hip-Hop Live" Tour. After a show on the campus of Indiana University, earlier this week, Big Pooh caught up with UrbanMusicBlog to chat about the future of the duo and several solo projects.
DJBooth.net will have exclusive coverage of the tour, scheduled to run through the 25th of October, later this month. Stay tuned...
Written by DJ Z on 10/17/08
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.