Big Pooh of Little Brother Talks Forthcoming Solo Projects
Filed Under: by DJ Z on Oct 17, 2008
Bloomington, IN -- Big Pooh and Phonte, of Little Brother, are in the midst of a 10-city tour with David Banner and Talib Kweli for Flow TV's "Hip-Hop Live" Tour. After a show on the campus of Indiana University, earlier this week, Big Pooh caught up with UrbanMusicBlog to chat about the future of the duo and several solo projects.
DJBooth.net will have exclusive coverage of the tour, scheduled to run through the 25th of October, later this month. Stay tuned...
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.