Big Pooh of Little Brother Talks Forthcoming Solo Projects
Bloomington, IN -- Big Pooh and Phonte, of Little Brother, are in the midst of a 10-city tour with David Banner and Talib Kweli for Flow TV's "Hip-Hop Live" Tour. After a show on the campus of Indiana University, earlier this week, Big Pooh caught up with UrbanMusicBlog to chat about the future of the duo and several solo projects.
DJBooth.net will have exclusive coverage of the tour, scheduled to run through the 25th of October, later this month. Stay tuned...
Written by DJ Z on 10/17/08
You Might Like...
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.