Big Pooh of Little Brother Talks Forthcoming Solo Projects
Bloomington, IN -- Big Pooh and Phonte, of Little Brother, are in the midst of a 10-city tour with David Banner and Talib Kweli for Flow TV's "Hip-Hop Live" Tour. After a show on the campus of Indiana University, earlier this week, Big Pooh caught up with UrbanMusicBlog to chat about the future of the duo and several solo projects.
DJBooth.net will have exclusive coverage of the tour, scheduled to run through the 25th of October, later this month. Stay tuned...
Written by DJ Z on 10/17/08
You Might Like...
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.