Big Pooh of Little Brother Talks Forthcoming Solo Projects
Bloomington, IN -- Big Pooh and Phonte, of Little Brother, are in the midst of a 10-city tour with David Banner and Talib Kweli for Flow TV's "Hip-Hop Live" Tour. After a show on the campus of Indiana University, earlier this week, Big Pooh caught up with UrbanMusicBlog to chat about the future of the duo and several solo projects.
DJBooth.net will have exclusive coverage of the tour, scheduled to run through the 25th of October, later this month. Stay tuned...
Written by DJ Z on 10/17/08
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.