Big K.R.I.T. Talks “Live From the Underground” & More [DJBoothTV Exclusive Interview]
For the latest episode of Outside the Booth, DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel catches up with Big K.R.I.T. for his Live From the Underground listening session to talk about the upcoming album, his new work with legendary musicians like B.B. King and much more. Plus a special guest appearance from Sha Money.
Interview by Jacques Morel, video shot and edited by Erikson Corniel.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/16/12
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.