Big K.R.I.T. Talks “Live From the Underground” & More [DJBoothTV Exclusive Interview]
For the latest episode of Outside the Booth, DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel catches up with Big K.R.I.T. for his Live From the Underground listening session to talk about the upcoming album, his new work with legendary musicians like B.B. King and much more. Plus a special guest appearance from Sha Money.
Interview by Jacques Morel, video shot and edited by Erikson Corniel.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/16/12
You Might Like...
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)