Big K.R.I.T. Talks “Live From the Underground” & More [DJBoothTV Exclusive Interview]
For the latest episode of Outside the Booth, DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel catches up with Big K.R.I.T. for his Live From the Underground listening session to talk about the upcoming album, his new work with legendary musicians like B.B. King and much more. Plus a special guest appearance from Sha Money.
Interview by Jacques Morel, video shot and edited by Erikson Corniel.
More From Big K.R.I.T
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.