Who Wants a Pair of Limited Edition Big Boi Chuck Taylor’s (Enter & Win!)
Converse has teamed up with Atlanta rapper Big Boi to release a limited edition pair of Chuck Taylor’s in honor of his newly released album "Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty." As a gift to all the sneaker heads in DJBooth nation, we're giving away a pair of these supremely fresh kicks to one lucky winner.
The all-white Chuck Taylor’s feature the words “Sir Lucious Left Foot” on the left shoe and “The Son Of Chico Dusty” on the right shoe. The tongue of the sneaker features the Big Boi crown logo.
For a chance to win a pair of this supremely fresh sneakers, simply leave a comment with the your favorite Big Boi and/or Outkast song. The contest will close next Wendesday, August 11.
While you're anxiously waiting to see if you won, make sure you go cop Big Boi's "Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty", which currently has my pick for best rap album of the year.
(Note: Winners must have a U.S. address. This contest will also run on DJBooth's partner site RefinedHype.com. Duplicate entries on both sites will only count as one entry, not two.)
UPDATE: This contest is closed. The winner will be announced shortly. <<< Congratulations to our winner, jaydeemorgan.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/5/10
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.