Beyoncé Makes Donation of $100k to Ike Relief Fund to Aid Texas Victims of Hurricane
Houston, TX-- R&B megastar Beyoncé Knowles has made a personal donation of $100,000 to the Gulf Coast Ike Relief Fund, a venture established at the request of Houston Mayor Bill White to help provide food, shelter and other unmet human needs for victims of Hurricane Ike primarily in Galveston, Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Harris and Montgomery counties.
In addition, the singer is currently organizing a fundraising benefit for Hurricane Ike Relief through the Survivor Foundation, with full details to be announced.
To learn more, visit www.ghcf.com and www.thesurvivorfoundation.com.
Written by richard on 10/15/08
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.