Beyoncé Makes Donation of $100k to Ike Relief Fund to Aid Texas Victims of Hurricane
Houston, TX-- R&B megastar Beyoncé Knowles has made a personal donation of $100,000 to the Gulf Coast Ike Relief Fund, a venture established at the request of Houston Mayor Bill White to help provide food, shelter and other unmet human needs for victims of Hurricane Ike primarily in Galveston, Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Harris and Montgomery counties.
In addition, the singer is currently organizing a fundraising benefit for Hurricane Ike Relief through the Survivor Foundation, with full details to be announced.
To learn more, visit www.ghcf.com and www.thesurvivorfoundation.com.
More From Beyoncé
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.