Best/Worst Of The Week: The Special (No Bulls**t) Edition
This week the DJBooth team met in Brooklyn to plot our internet takeover; some real Illuminati type shit happened; candles, robes, human sacrifice, you know, the works. Sadly we only had so much time to talk about Disney Movies and Shyne every day, because we all live in different parts of the country. Now that the trip is over we are headed back to out various sleeper cells. Just because we are out of the loop, doesn't mean you need to be.
To be frank, we don't have the time for a whole elaborate "Best/Worst", but we also didn't want to leave you
without a dope beat to step to something to get you through to the weekend, so I grabbed a few dope videos from this week and included them below. No frills just a internet clusterfuck of internet fuckery.
Don Draper Pitches Lebron's Return To Cleveland
While we're on the subject of Lebron....
Jimmy and Kevin Hart Ride a Roller Coaster (Kevin is afraid of Roller Coasters)
Skyzoo & Torae's Sway in the Morning Cypher. Real Muhfuggin hip-hop!!!!!!!!!!!
OK Go's New Music Video Is Basically An Acid Trip
The Roots' Harry Potter Rap
Flipbook goal Van Persie
Britney Spears Video Remix By A Fat Guy
And finally....a little Sam Smith...go get the new album now!
Have a great weekend Booth Nation! We'll be back at full-strength next week!
[Lucas Garrison is a writer for DJBooth.net. His favorite album is "College Dropout", but you can also tweet him your favorite Migos songs at @Lgarrison88.]
Written by Lucas G. on 06/20/14
You Might Like...
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)