Best/Worst Of The Week: 4th Of July Edition
No Best/Worst of the week this week. It’s America’s Birthday; go out, have a beer, eat a hot dog, and listen to some hip-hop. Before you do though, check out this cool stuff from the week. No frills, just cool shit, so you can get to lighting stuff on fire and drinking.
Jeezy’s Number 1 Fan is ESPN’s Jay Bilas:
Howard & Dempsey Talk To Obama:
LEATHERHOUSE ft THE FAT JEW:
Todays Oxymoron: The Skateboarding Cop
Tipping Fast Food Workers $100:
Scary Clown Prank:
NPR Microphone Check: Pete Rock
Have a great weekend.Happy birthday America!
Written by Lucas G. on 07/4/14
You Might Like...
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.