Best/Worst Of The Week: 4th Of July Edition
No Best/Worst of the week this week. It’s America’s Birthday; go out, have a beer, eat a hot dog, and listen to some hip-hop. Before you do though, check out this cool stuff from the week. No frills, just cool shit, so you can get to lighting stuff on fire and drinking.
Jeezy’s Number 1 Fan is ESPN’s Jay Bilas:
Howard & Dempsey Talk To Obama:
LEATHERHOUSE ft THE FAT JEW:
Todays Oxymoron: The Skateboarding Cop
Tipping Fast Food Workers $100:
Scary Clown Prank:
NPR Microphone Check: Pete Rock
Have a great weekend.Happy birthday America!
Written by Lucas G. on 07/4/14
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.