Best/Worst Of The Week: 4th Of July Edition
No Best/Worst of the week this week. It’s America’s Birthday; go out, have a beer, eat a hot dog, and listen to some hip-hop. Before you do though, check out this cool stuff from the week. No frills, just cool shit, so you can get to lighting stuff on fire and drinking.
Jeezy’s Number 1 Fan is ESPN’s Jay Bilas:
Howard & Dempsey Talk To Obama:
LEATHERHOUSE ft THE FAT JEW:
Todays Oxymoron: The Skateboarding Cop
Tipping Fast Food Workers $100:
Scary Clown Prank:
NPR Microphone Check: Pete Rock
Have a great weekend.Happy birthday America!
Written by Lucas G. on 07/4/14
You Might Like...
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)