Best/Worst Of The Week: 4th Of July Edition
No Best/Worst of the week this week. It’s America’s Birthday; go out, have a beer, eat a hot dog, and listen to some hip-hop. Before you do though, check out this cool stuff from the week. No frills, just cool shit, so you can get to lighting stuff on fire and drinking.
Jeezy’s Number 1 Fan is ESPN’s Jay Bilas:
Howard & Dempsey Talk To Obama:
LEATHERHOUSE ft THE FAT JEW:
Todays Oxymoron: The Skateboarding Cop
Tipping Fast Food Workers $100:
Scary Clown Prank:
NPR Microphone Check: Pete Rock
Have a great weekend.Happy birthday America!
Written by Lucas G. on 07/4/14
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.