Best/Worst Of The Week: 4th Of July Edition
No Best/Worst of the week this week. It’s America’s Birthday; go out, have a beer, eat a hot dog, and listen to some hip-hop. Before you do though, check out this cool stuff from the week. No frills, just cool shit, so you can get to lighting stuff on fire and drinking.
Jeezy’s Number 1 Fan is ESPN’s Jay Bilas:
Howard & Dempsey Talk To Obama:
LEATHERHOUSE ft THE FAT JEW:
Todays Oxymoron: The Skateboarding Cop
Tipping Fast Food Workers $100:
Scary Clown Prank:
NPR Microphone Check: Pete Rock
Have a great weekend.Happy birthday America!
Written by Lucas G. on 07/4/14
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.