From Tupac to Coldplay, Bands Artists Were In Before They Got Big
We know there are a lot of artists struggling to make it, and some of them might even be feeling like their big break will never come. But never fear my people, music history is full of artists who spent years toiling in bands that never made it, only to truly go big in their next gig. Sometimes all it takes is a new name or some different band members to change everything.
So we've teamed up with the good folks at Green Label to take a look at the days when some of the world's most famous artists were struggling in other bands. From Coldplay to Tupac, The Beatles to Macklemore, be sure to check out....
BEFORE THEY WERE FAMOUS: THE BANDS ARTISTS WERE IN BEFORE THEY GOT BIG
Written by Nathan S. on 03/28/14
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.