From Tupac to Coldplay, Bands Artists Were In Before They Got Big
We know there are a lot of artists struggling to make it, and some of them might even be feeling like their big break will never come. But never fear my people, music history is full of artists who spent years toiling in bands that never made it, only to truly go big in their next gig. Sometimes all it takes is a new name or some different band members to change everything.
So we've teamed up with the good folks at Green Label to take a look at the days when some of the world's most famous artists were struggling in other bands. From Coldplay to Tupac, The Beatles to Macklemore, be sure to check out....
BEFORE THEY WERE FAMOUS: THE BANDS ARTISTS WERE IN BEFORE THEY GOT BIG
Written by Nathan S. on 03/28/14
You Might Like...
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.