Win a Copy of Childish Gambino’s “because the internet” Album & More
Since Childish Gambino dropped his because the internet album it's been one of the most popular projects on DJBooth; but what if you still don't have a copy? Or you do...but your lust for BIT-related material is so great you want even more? Never fear, we got you.
We're giving away a CD copy of the album, plus limited edition stickers and a poster, to one lucky winner who follows @ChildishGambino on Twitter, Instagram () or likes on Facebook. You can easily do all of that via via Lockerdome, or directly via the widget below. The contest will close and the winner will be announced next Friday, January 24.
Good luck, and while you wait to find out if you won, why not watch his video for 3005 and pick up your own copy on iTunes. Enjoy...
UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone who entered, congrats to our winner.
Written by Nathan S. on 01/17/14
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.