The Making of “Beatz & Lyrics 2 Go Vol. 2” [Behind the Scenes Video]
Atlanta, Ga. -- Amidst 2011's A3C festivities, many of the game's hottest underground and up-and-coming hip-hop artists came together at the Unique Squared Mobile Studio and the HQ (Salem Psalms' Library) to create a series of impromptu recordings that would become compilation album Beatz & Lyrics 2 Go Vol. 2. The newly-released documentary below offers a behind-the-scenes look at the recording process.
Featuring reader-approved leaks "Live From ATL" (Termanology & REKS), "The Calling" (Sha Stimuli) and "Together" (Stanza & Boog Brown), Beatz & Lyrics 2 Go Vol. 2 is available for free download via Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 03/5/12
You Might Like...
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.