The Making of “Beatz & Lyrics 2 Go Vol. 2” [Behind the Scenes Video]
Atlanta, Ga. -- Amidst 2011's A3C festivities, many of the game's hottest underground and up-and-coming hip-hop artists came together at the Unique Squared Mobile Studio and the HQ (Salem Psalms' Library) to create a series of impromptu recordings that would become compilation album Beatz & Lyrics 2 Go Vol. 2. The newly-released documentary below offers a behind-the-scenes look at the recording process.
Featuring reader-approved leaks "Live From ATL" (Termanology & REKS), "The Calling" (Sha Stimuli) and "Together" (Stanza & Boog Brown), Beatz & Lyrics 2 Go Vol. 2 is available for free download via Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 03/5/12
You Might Like...
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.