The Making of “Beatz & Lyrics 2 Go Vol. 2” [Behind the Scenes Video]
Atlanta, Ga. -- Amidst 2011's A3C festivities, many of the game's hottest underground and up-and-coming hip-hop artists came together at the Unique Squared Mobile Studio and the HQ (Salem Psalms' Library) to create a series of impromptu recordings that would become compilation album Beatz & Lyrics 2 Go Vol. 2. The newly-released documentary below offers a behind-the-scenes look at the recording process.
Featuring reader-approved leaks "Live From ATL" (Termanology & REKS), "The Calling" (Sha Stimuli) and "Together" (Stanza & Boog Brown), Beatz & Lyrics 2 Go Vol. 2 is available for free download via Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 03/5/12
You Might Like...
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.