The Making of “Beatz & Lyrics 2 Go Vol. 2” [Behind the Scenes Video]
Atlanta, Ga. -- Amidst 2011's A3C festivities, many of the game's hottest underground and up-and-coming hip-hop artists came together at the Unique Squared Mobile Studio and the HQ (Salem Psalms' Library) to create a series of impromptu recordings that would become compilation album Beatz & Lyrics 2 Go Vol. 2. The newly-released documentary below offers a behind-the-scenes look at the recording process.
Featuring reader-approved leaks "Live From ATL" (Termanology & REKS), "The Calling" (Sha Stimuli) and "Together" (Stanza & Boog Brown), Beatz & Lyrics 2 Go Vol. 2 is available for free download via Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 03/5/12
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.