BeatStars Graduates out of Beta, Unveils Pro Pages
San Franciso, Calif. -- With the goal of connecting music creators around the world, BeatStars provides a marketplace for both established and up-and-coming producers/DJs to upload and sell their production to recording artists.
In open beta since November 2011, BeatStars has already facilitated well over a half million dollars in earnings for its members. Now, it is proud to officially announce its graduation out of beta. In tandem with its launch, BeatStars is proud to unveil Pro Pages, a first-of-its-kind, customizable webpage where producer/DJ’s can showcase and sell beats directly to recording artists while keeping 100% of all license revenue. Pro Pages come complete with a fully automated beat licensing store in which aspiring artists can write lyrics, purchase music and instantly download high quality music files. Additional features include page design customization and use of your own top level domain name.
To further celebrate its launch, the company has signed a deal with Universal Publishing's music production division to offer licensing of thousands of beats, formed a partnership with Spotify and developed a popular mobile app extension.
Written by richard on 02/11/14
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.