BeatStars Graduates out of Beta, Unveils Pro Pages
San Franciso, Calif. -- With the goal of connecting music creators around the world, BeatStars provides a marketplace for both established and up-and-coming producers/DJs to upload and sell their production to recording artists.
In open beta since November 2011, BeatStars has already facilitated well over a half million dollars in earnings for its members. Now, it is proud to officially announce its graduation out of beta. In tandem with its launch, BeatStars is proud to unveil Pro Pages, a first-of-its-kind, customizable webpage where producer/DJ’s can showcase and sell beats directly to recording artists while keeping 100% of all license revenue. Pro Pages come complete with a fully automated beat licensing store in which aspiring artists can write lyrics, purchase music and instantly download high quality music files. Additional features include page design customization and use of your own top level domain name.
To further celebrate its launch, the company has signed a deal with Universal Publishing's music production division to offer licensing of thousands of beats, formed a partnership with Spotify and developed a popular mobile app extension.
Written by richard on 02/11/14
You Might Like...
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.