iStandard Presents Beat Camp 2014
Atlanta, Ga. -- iStandard is proud to announce that it has once again partnered with the SAE Institute to present its exciting and informative program, Beat Camp, in Atlanta, Ga. from June 6-8. The DJBooth is a media sponsor of the event, which is presented by Native Instruments and powered by Monster Energy and XXL.
Beat Camp is a producer/songwriter-oriented weekend featuring classroom discussions on branding, management, A&R, networking and relationships, songwriter/producer synergy, sampling, live mixing sessions and more. The discussions are presented by notable producers, engineers and music business professionals. Over the course of the weekend, representatives from various technology brands will be on hand showcasing their latest gear. A Monster Energy Lounge will allow attendees to power up between sessions. Nighttime activities include the iStandard Producer Showcase, celebrity beat cyphers, America's Next Top Single Artist Experience, impromptu beat battles and more.
To learn more and purchase passes, visit BeatCampAtl.com.
Written by richard on 05/14/14
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.