iStandard Presents Beat Camp 2014
Atlanta, Ga. -- iStandard is proud to announce that it has once again partnered with the SAE Institute to present its exciting and informative program, Beat Camp, in Atlanta, Ga. from June 6-8. The DJBooth is a media sponsor of the event, which is presented by Native Instruments and powered by Monster Energy and XXL.
Beat Camp is a producer/songwriter-oriented weekend featuring classroom discussions on branding, management, A&R, networking and relationships, songwriter/producer synergy, sampling, live mixing sessions and more. The discussions are presented by notable producers, engineers and music business professionals. Over the course of the weekend, representatives from various technology brands will be on hand showcasing their latest gear. A Monster Energy Lounge will allow attendees to power up between sessions. Nighttime activities include the iStandard Producer Showcase, celebrity beat cyphers, America's Next Top Single Artist Experience, impromptu beat battles and more.
To learn more and purchase passes, visit BeatCampAtl.com.
Written by richard on 05/13/14
You Might Like...
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.