iStandard Presents Beat Camp 2014
Atlanta, Ga. -- iStandard is proud to announce that it has once again partnered with the SAE Institute to present its exciting and informative program, Beat Camp, in Atlanta, Ga. from June 6-8. The DJBooth is a media sponsor of the event, which is presented by Native Instruments and powered by Monster Energy and XXL.
Beat Camp is a producer/songwriter-oriented weekend featuring classroom discussions on branding, management, A&R, networking and relationships, songwriter/producer synergy, sampling, live mixing sessions and more. The discussions are presented by notable producers, engineers and music business professionals. Over the course of the weekend, representatives from various technology brands will be on hand showcasing their latest gear. A Monster Energy Lounge will allow attendees to power up between sessions. Nighttime activities include the iStandard Producer Showcase, celebrity beat cyphers, America's Next Top Single Artist Experience, impromptu beat battles and more.
To learn more and purchase passes, visit BeatCampAtl.com.
Written by richard on 05/14/14
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.