Babygrande Records Signs J.R. Writer to Seven Figure, Multi Album Deal
New York, NY -- Babygrande Records is pleased to announce the signing of J.R. Writer to a seven figure, multi-album deal. With his 2006 Koch Records' debut, "History in the Making," Harlem native J.R. Writer cemented his place in the landscape of the newest generation of hip-hop stars. "J.R. is an incredible artist. At 23, he has already accomplished so much and we will work closely with him to continue his success. His last album sold over 100,000 copies and if Koch Distribution can deliver again, we know we can."
www.babygrande.com or www.crackspace.com/jrwriter
Written by DJ Z on 09/10/07
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.