Babygrande Records Signs J.R. Writer to Seven Figure, Multi Album Deal
New York, NY -- Babygrande Records is pleased to announce the signing of J.R. Writer to a seven figure, multi-album deal. With his 2006 Koch Records' debut, "History in the Making," Harlem native J.R. Writer cemented his place in the landscape of the newest generation of hip-hop stars. "J.R. is an incredible artist. At 23, he has already accomplished so much and we will work closely with him to continue his success. His last album sold over 100,000 copies and if Koch Distribution can deliver again, we know we can."
www.babygrande.com or www.crackspace.com/jrwriter
Written by DJ Z on 09/10/07
You Might Like...
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)