Babygrande Records Signs J.R. Writer to Seven Figure, Multi Album Deal
New York, NY -- Babygrande Records is pleased to announce the signing of J.R. Writer to a seven figure, multi-album deal. With his 2006 Koch Records' debut, "History in the Making," Harlem native J.R. Writer cemented his place in the landscape of the newest generation of hip-hop stars. "J.R. is an incredible artist. At 23, he has already accomplished so much and we will work closely with him to continue his success. His last album sold over 100,000 copies and if Koch Distribution can deliver again, we know we can."
www.babygrande.com or www.crackspace.com/jrwriter
Written by DJ Z on 09/10/07
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.