Babygrande Records Signs J.R. Writer to Seven Figure, Multi Album Deal
New York, NY -- Babygrande Records is pleased to announce the signing of J.R. Writer to a seven figure, multi-album deal. With his 2006 Koch Records' debut, "History in the Making," Harlem native J.R. Writer cemented his place in the landscape of the newest generation of hip-hop stars. "J.R. is an incredible artist. At 23, he has already accomplished so much and we will work closely with him to continue his success. His last album sold over 100,000 copies and if Koch Distribution can deliver again, we know we can."
www.babygrande.com or www.crackspace.com/jrwriter
Written by DJ Z on 09/10/07
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.