B.o.B. Is Tired of Auto-Tune; Records Spoof Video
Atlanta, GA -- Tired of Auto-Tune? You're not alone; in a newly-released video, Atlanta emcee B.o.B. lampoons the ubiquitious plugin as a crutch for poor singers unwilling to hire a vocal coach and rappers who seek to disguise lazy lyrics.
Fans can hear more of B.o.B. (sans Auto-Tune) on his recently-released Who the F*ck Is B.o.B. mixtape, available here.
Written by richard on 12/4/08
You Might Like...
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.