B.o.B. Is Tired of Auto-Tune; Records Spoof Video
Atlanta, GA -- Tired of Auto-Tune? You're not alone; in a newly-released video, Atlanta emcee B.o.B. lampoons the ubiquitious plugin as a crutch for poor singers unwilling to hire a vocal coach and rappers who seek to disguise lazy lyrics.
Fans can hear more of B.o.B. (sans Auto-Tune) on his recently-released Who the F*ck Is B.o.B. mixtape, available here.
Written by richard on 12/4/08
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.