B.o.B. Is Tired of Auto-Tune; Records Spoof Video
Atlanta, GA -- Tired of Auto-Tune? You're not alone; in a newly-released video, Atlanta emcee B.o.B. lampoons the ubiquitious plugin as a crutch for poor singers unwilling to hire a vocal coach and rappers who seek to disguise lazy lyrics.
Fans can hear more of B.o.B. (sans Auto-Tune) on his recently-released Who the F*ck Is B.o.B. mixtape, available here.
Written by richard on 12/4/08
You Might Like...
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.