B.o.B. Is Tired of Auto-Tune; Records Spoof Video
Atlanta, GA -- Tired of Auto-Tune? You're not alone; in a newly-released video, Atlanta emcee B.o.B. lampoons the ubiquitious plugin as a crutch for poor singers unwilling to hire a vocal coach and rappers who seek to disguise lazy lyrics.
Fans can hear more of B.o.B. (sans Auto-Tune) on his recently-released Who the F*ck Is B.o.B. mixtape, available here.
Written by richard on 12/4/08
You Might Like...
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)