B.o.B. Is Tired of Auto-Tune; Records Spoof Video
Atlanta, GA -- Tired of Auto-Tune? You're not alone; in a newly-released video, Atlanta emcee B.o.B. lampoons the ubiquitious plugin as a crutch for poor singers unwilling to hire a vocal coach and rappers who seek to disguise lazy lyrics.
Fans can hear more of B.o.B. (sans Auto-Tune) on his recently-released Who the F*ck Is B.o.B. mixtape, available here.
Written by richard on 12/4/08
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.