Avant Premiers New Video “Lie About Us” on Yahoo.com Friday, July 21st
Soul crooner Avant is premiering his latest video “Lie About Us” on Yahoo.com this Friday, July 21st. The ballad features Pussycat Dolls member Nicole Scherzinger in the role of Avant’s new love interest, and finds the two discussing honesty in relationships as Avant debates how to tell his current girl about his new lover. The track is Avant’s latest offering from Director, released April 25th, and follows the success of his previous single “4 Minutes”.
BET’s Access Granted program captured the making of “Lie About Us” including behind the scenes action with lucky fan Jennifer Muzzall of Calumet City, Illinois, who acted as “co-director” of the video alongside director Bryan Barber. Muzzall was selected as the winner of Avant’s “Co-Director” contest, which ran on Avant’s official website (www.avant-music.com) and his Myspace page (www.myspace.com/avant) during the month of April and allowed fans to enter to receive a 3-day trip to Hollywood, California to work alongside the singer during the making of the video.
Fans can log onto http://music.yahoo.com/premieres beginning on the morning of Friday, July 21st to view “Lie About Us” before it hits additional outlets online. BET’s Access Granted will also premier the video on Friday at 7:30 pm EST.
In addition to releasing a new single, Avant is currently on the road wrapping up the second half of his Imagination Tour in the South and Midwest.
Written by DJ Z on 07/26/06
You Might Like...
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)