Atlantic Recording Artist DG Yola Recovering From Friday Night Shooting
NEW YORK, NY -- Friday night, in a failed robbery attempt, Power Hittas/Atlantic artist DG Yola was shot in the face while he was in his vehicle stopped at a red light. The bullet went through one cheek and out the other. DG Yola is currently recovering at an Atlanta hospital, where doctors are optimistic that he will make a full and speedy recovery. "He is already up and about and writing. Yola ain't gonna let up," his family said in a statement. "We respectfully request privacy and appreciate the well wishes and prayers of Yola's fans during this time."
DG Yola's debut album, "Gutta World," is scheduled to be released this June.
Written by DJ Z on 03/27/07
You Might Like...
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)