Artists, Submit Now to Play Atlanta’s A3C Festival!
It might feel like the last notes of The DJBooth's epic last showcase at A3C are just barely beginning to fade, but the ever-growing Atlanta music festival is already gearing up for 2012's festivities. In fact, today, Monday, April 30 is the last day for artists to submit to play the A3C Hip Hop Festival through either Sonicbids or ReverbNation websites at the early bird rate of $10.
So whether you're fan looking to be in the audience the next time something like Big K.R.I.T. crushing the DJBooth x A3C stage happens, or an artist looking to get on that stage, act fast. Keep it locked for more A3C announcements coming soon!
The annual A3C Hip Hop Festival, taking place in Atlanta October 11-13, 2012, has not only become the largest Hip Hop festival in the southeastern United States, but is the premier gathering place for MCs, DJs and producers that create Hip Hop music as well as participants and fans of the culture. For more information, check out A3CFestival.com.
Written by Nathan S. on 04/30/12
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.