Atlanta’s Top Beatsmiths to Compete at iStandard Production Showcase
Atlanta, Ga. – Wednesday, April 10, the iStandard Production Showcase will be visiting Vinyl, part of Atlanta's Center Stage venue. Co-sponsored by The DJBooth, the event will feature 15 of the city's top beatsmiths battling for the chance to win a prize package including products from IK Multimedia, Izotope, FocusRite / Novation, Native Instruments and more. The competition will be judged by an esteemed panel of industry tastemakers, among them Focus..., Rook and Rico Brooks.
Click here to purchase advance tickets at the low price of $10. Or, if you think you have what it takes to compete, click here to submit your work for consideration.
More From Focus...
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.