Ask Brother Ali Anything & He’ll Answer in a DJBooth Exclusive Interview
Brother Ali is nothing if not a man of the people, so The DJBooth thought it was only right to invite the people to talk directly to the Rhymesayers emcee. Seriously, go ahead, ask Brother Ali anything; he'll then pick the best questions and answer them in an exclusive interview.
You can submit your questions in the comments below, or via our Facebook page. The question submission period will end this Friday, September 14.
In the meantime, make sure you're prepared for the release of Ali's Mourning in America & Dreaming in Color album, dropping September 18.
Written by Nathan S. on 09/12/12
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.