Ask Brother Ali Anything & He’ll Answer in a DJBooth Exclusive Interview
Brother Ali is nothing if not a man of the people, so The DJBooth thought it was only right to invite the people to talk directly to the Rhymesayers emcee. Seriously, go ahead, ask Brother Ali anything; he'll then pick the best questions and answer them in an exclusive interview.
You can submit your questions in the comments below, or via our Facebook page. The question submission period will end this Friday, September 14.
In the meantime, make sure you're prepared for the release of Ali's Mourning in America & Dreaming in Color album, dropping September 18.
Written by Nathan S. on 09/12/12
You Might Like...
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.