Ask Brother Ali Anything & He’ll Answer in a DJBooth Exclusive Interview
Brother Ali is nothing if not a man of the people, so The DJBooth thought it was only right to invite the people to talk directly to the Rhymesayers emcee. Seriously, go ahead, ask Brother Ali anything; he'll then pick the best questions and answer them in an exclusive interview.
You can submit your questions in the comments below, or via our Facebook page. The question submission period will end this Friday, September 14.
In the meantime, make sure you're prepared for the release of Ali's Mourning in America & Dreaming in Color album, dropping September 18.
Written by Nathan S. on 09/12/12
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.