ArtOfficial Reveals Their “Grand Design” (Exclusive Video)
After tackling The Beatles (Happiness is a Warm Gun), Jay-Z (Show Me What You Got), Jimi Hendrix (Voodoo Child) and many more, for ArtOfficial's latest offering the Miami-based live hip-hop crew has turned to a more unorthodox source of inspiration for their new track Grand Design - Radiohead. On Grand Design ArtOfficial takes the ecclectic and experimental English group's Talk Show Host and flips it into a quietly somber hip-hop cut full of slowly unwinding horn lines and, of course, always on point lyricism. If they can tackle Radiohead like this, frankly there's nothing they can't make sound dope.
Be sure to stay tuned for more exclusive footage as ArtOfficial prepares to unleash their free project "The Payback" upon the world April 23.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/25/10
You Might Like...
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)