ArtOfficial Reveals Their “Grand Design” (Exclusive Video)
After tackling The Beatles (Happiness is a Warm Gun), Jay-Z (Show Me What You Got), Jimi Hendrix (Voodoo Child) and many more, for ArtOfficial's latest offering the Miami-based live hip-hop crew has turned to a more unorthodox source of inspiration for their new track Grand Design - Radiohead. On Grand Design ArtOfficial takes the ecclectic and experimental English group's Talk Show Host and flips it into a quietly somber hip-hop cut full of slowly unwinding horn lines and, of course, always on point lyricism. If they can tackle Radiohead like this, frankly there's nothing they can't make sound dope.
Be sure to stay tuned for more exclusive footage as ArtOfficial prepares to unleash their free project "The Payback" upon the world April 23.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/25/10
You Might Like...
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.