ArtOfficial Reveals Their “Grand Design” (Exclusive Video)
After tackling The Beatles (Happiness is a Warm Gun), Jay-Z (Show Me What You Got), Jimi Hendrix (Voodoo Child) and many more, for ArtOfficial's latest offering the Miami-based live hip-hop crew has turned to a more unorthodox source of inspiration for their new track Grand Design - Radiohead. On Grand Design ArtOfficial takes the ecclectic and experimental English group's Talk Show Host and flips it into a quietly somber hip-hop cut full of slowly unwinding horn lines and, of course, always on point lyricism. If they can tackle Radiohead like this, frankly there's nothing they can't make sound dope.
Be sure to stay tuned for more exclusive footage as ArtOfficial prepares to unleash their free project "The Payback" upon the world April 23.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/25/10
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.