ArtOfficial Reveals Their “Grand Design” (Exclusive Video)
After tackling The Beatles (Happiness is a Warm Gun), Jay-Z (Show Me What You Got), Jimi Hendrix (Voodoo Child) and many more, for ArtOfficial's latest offering the Miami-based live hip-hop crew has turned to a more unorthodox source of inspiration for their new track Grand Design - Radiohead. On Grand Design ArtOfficial takes the ecclectic and experimental English group's Talk Show Host and flips it into a quietly somber hip-hop cut full of slowly unwinding horn lines and, of course, always on point lyricism. If they can tackle Radiohead like this, frankly there's nothing they can't make sound dope.
Be sure to stay tuned for more exclusive footage as ArtOfficial prepares to unleash their free project "The Payback" upon the world April 23.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/25/10
You Might Like...
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.