From G-Eazy to Kat Dahlia, Artists to Watch for in 2014
If you had said to someone in the beginning of 2013 that Macklemore would prove to be one of the year's biggest artists, they would have probably responded with, "Who's Macklemore?"
Especially in the digital age, a lot can change in a mere 365 days. Entire careers can fade and rise in the course of a year, and since we're in the business of forecasting the future of music, we wanted to take a look at five artists from a range of genres who are poised to make the leap from relative unknowns to full-on household names in 2014. From G-Eazy to PARTYNEXTDOOR and more, get to known these artists now so you can say, "I knew them when..."
Did your favorite new artist make the cut? Check out the full breakdown via Green Label.
Written by Nathan S. on 01/14/14
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.