From G-Eazy to Kat Dahlia, Artists to Watch for in 2014
If you had said to someone in the beginning of 2013 that Macklemore would prove to be one of the year's biggest artists, they would have probably responded with, "Who's Macklemore?"
Especially in the digital age, a lot can change in a mere 365 days. Entire careers can fade and rise in the course of a year, and since we're in the business of forecasting the future of music, we wanted to take a look at five artists from a range of genres who are poised to make the leap from relative unknowns to full-on household names in 2014. From G-Eazy to PARTYNEXTDOOR and more, get to known these artists now so you can say, "I knew them when..."
Did your favorite new artist make the cut? Check out the full breakdown via Green Label.
Written by Nathan S. on 01/14/14
You Might Like...
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.