From G-Eazy to Kat Dahlia, Artists to Watch for in 2014
If you had said to someone in the beginning of 2013 that Macklemore would prove to be one of the year's biggest artists, they would have probably responded with, "Who's Macklemore?"
Especially in the digital age, a lot can change in a mere 365 days. Entire careers can fade and rise in the course of a year, and since we're in the business of forecasting the future of music, we wanted to take a look at five artists from a range of genres who are poised to make the leap from relative unknowns to full-on household names in 2014. From G-Eazy to PARTYNEXTDOOR and more, get to known these artists now so you can say, "I knew them when..."
Did your favorite new artist make the cut? Check out the full breakdown via Green Label.
Written by Nathan S. on 01/14/14
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.