From G-Eazy to Kat Dahlia, Artists to Watch for in 2014
If you had said to someone in the beginning of 2013 that Macklemore would prove to be one of the year's biggest artists, they would have probably responded with, "Who's Macklemore?"
Especially in the digital age, a lot can change in a mere 365 days. Entire careers can fade and rise in the course of a year, and since we're in the business of forecasting the future of music, we wanted to take a look at five artists from a range of genres who are poised to make the leap from relative unknowns to full-on household names in 2014. From G-Eazy to PARTYNEXTDOOR and more, get to known these artists now so you can say, "I knew them when..."
Did your favorite new artist make the cut? Check out the full breakdown via Green Label.
Written by Nathan S. on 01/14/14
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.