From G-Eazy to Kat Dahlia, Artists to Watch for in 2014
If you had said to someone in the beginning of 2013 that Macklemore would prove to be one of the year's biggest artists, they would have probably responded with, "Who's Macklemore?"
Especially in the digital age, a lot can change in a mere 365 days. Entire careers can fade and rise in the course of a year, and since we're in the business of forecasting the future of music, we wanted to take a look at five artists from a range of genres who are poised to make the leap from relative unknowns to full-on household names in 2014. From G-Eazy to PARTYNEXTDOOR and more, get to known these artists now so you can say, "I knew them when..."
Did your favorite new artist make the cut? Check out the full breakdown via Green Label.
Written by Nathan S. on 01/14/14
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.