Album Reviews In Dope Places: Doritos, Ice Tea & Wiz Khalifa’s “28 Grams” Mixtape
Hopefully the name says it all. Why do album review in your room when there are some many dope places in the world to talk about music?
For the latest edition of "Album Reviews in Dope Places", Nathan Slavik reviews Wiz Khalifa's new 28 Grams in a Rite Aid parking lot with a bag of Doritos, an Arizona Ice Tea and some smoke; is there any better environment to listen to Wiz? That was a rhetorical question. No, no there's not.
[Nathan S. is the managing editor of The DJBooth and writer. He also occasionally talks in podcast form and appears on RevoltTV. His beard is awesome. This is his Twitter.]
Written by Nathan S. on 05/29/14
Featured In This Article
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.