Album Reviews In Dope Places: Doritos, Ice Tea & Wiz Khalifa’s “28 Grams” Mixtape
Hopefully the name says it all. Why do album review in your room when there are some many dope places in the world to talk about music?
For the latest edition of "Album Reviews in Dope Places", Nathan Slavik reviews Wiz Khalifa's new 28 Grams in a Rite Aid parking lot with a bag of Doritos, an Arizona Ice Tea and some smoke; is there any better environment to listen to Wiz? That was a rhetorical question. No, no there's not.
[Nathan S. is the managing editor of The DJBooth and writer. He also occasionally talks in podcast form and appears on RevoltTV. His beard is awesome. This is his Twitter.]
Written by Nathan S. on 05/29/14
Featured In This Article
You Might Like...
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.