Album Reviews In Dope Places: Doritos, Ice Tea & Wiz Khalifa’s “28 Grams” Mixtape
Hopefully the name says it all. Why do album review in your room when there are some many dope places in the world to talk about music?
For the latest edition of "Album Reviews in Dope Places", Nathan Slavik reviews Wiz Khalifa's new 28 Grams in a Rite Aid parking lot with a bag of Doritos, an Arizona Ice Tea and some smoke; is there any better environment to listen to Wiz? That was a rhetorical question. No, no there's not.
[Nathan S. is the managing editor of The DJBooth and writer. He also occasionally talks in podcast form and appears on RevoltTV. His beard is awesome. This is his Twitter.]
Written by Nathan S. on 05/29/14
Featured In This Article
You Might Like...
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.