Album Reviews In Dope Places: Doritos, Ice Tea & Wiz Khalifa’s “28 Grams” Mixtape
Hopefully the name says it all. Why do album review in your room when there are some many dope places in the world to talk about music?
For the latest edition of "Album Reviews in Dope Places", Nathan Slavik reviews Wiz Khalifa's new 28 Grams in a Rite Aid parking lot with a bag of Doritos, an Arizona Ice Tea and some smoke; is there any better environment to listen to Wiz? That was a rhetorical question. No, no there's not.
[Nathan S. is the managing editor of The DJBooth and writer. He also occasionally talks in podcast form and appears on RevoltTV. His beard is awesome. This is his Twitter.]
Written by Nathan S. on 05/29/14
Featured In This Article
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.