Album Reviews In Dope Places: Michael Jackson’s “Xscape”
Hopefully the name says it all. Why do album review in your room when there are some many dope places in the world to talk about music? For the inaugural edition of Album Reviews in Dope Places, Nathan Slavik travels to the last known address of Michael Jackson, the home he passed away in, to review MJ's posthumous new album, Xscape.
Or, at least that was the plan. Unfortunately, security wasn't too pleased about us setting up a camera at the front door, so instead we had to sneak around to a back entrance off a side street. So it's short, but it was plenty of time to let the world know that Xscape is the album we hoped to get. Now let's just hope it's the last album we ever hear from MJ.
RIP to the King of Pop.
[Nathan S. is the managing editor of The DJBooth and writer. He also occasionally talks in podcast form and appears on RevoltTV. His beard is awesome. This is his Twitter.]
Written by Nathan S. on 05/26/14
Featured In This Article
You Might Like...
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.