Akon, Lil Scrappy, Fabolous, Yung Joc Among Many To Host Atlanta’s Premier Entertainment Conference
Atlanta , GA, Aug 29 – JF Media, a global multi media company, today announced the launch of Jack Da Juice Hip-Hop Music Conference in Atlanta, GA from October 12-14, 2007 at the stylish boutique TWELVE Hotel.
Jack Da Juice Hip-Hop Music Conference is inspired by the hugely successful Jack The Rapper Music Convention organized in the early 90's. In true Jack The Rapper fashion, Jack Da Juice Hip-Hop Music Conference include a weekend filled with empowerment panel discussions, ultimate celebrity hosted networking events, exclusive VIP gifting suites and several consumer based showcasing opportunities for independent recording artists seeking exposure. Registrants for Jack Da Juice Hip-Hop Music Conference will hear from and network with the most influential entertainment power brokers in addition to celebrities such as Akon, Da Brat, FABO, Killer Mike, D4L, Lil Scrappy, Fabolous, Yung Joc, Gorilla Zoe, Crime Mob, Jacki-O, Free Way, Roccett and many more to be named.
JF Media relied on strong industry contacts and strategic partnerships to develop the ultimate entertainment conference experience in what is now the new music Mecca , Atlanta , GA. During October 12-14, 2007 at the TWELVE Hotel recording artists, record labels and entertainment industry executives will be provided the opportunity to forge alliances, brand product, pitch new music and ideas.
Written by DJ Z on 08/30/07
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.