Show Us Your Freshest DIY Design & Win a Pair of Aerial7 Headphones
If you're reading this, chances are good you have a pair of headphones next to you. And chances are also pretty good that you're in the need of a new pair...or maybe you're so desperate you're plugging ear buds into your computer (I weep for you).
But never fear, we've got your covered. The good folks at Aerial7 are hooking up one of you with a brand new pair of their DIY headphones. Here's the deal: As you might have guessed by the name, the DIY lets you flew some creative muscle.
So send us a picture/sketch/some sort of visual letting us know what you'd do with the DIY headphones on Instagram, or hit me with a link on Twitter (be sure to use the #aerial7diy hashtag). Then next Tuesday, March 12, I'll pick the freshest DIY design idea and hook you up with a pair.
Have at it people, good luck. And as proof that I really shouldn't be pursuing a career in art anytime soon, here's what I did with my DIY pair. Enjoy.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/5/13
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.