Exclusive A3c Video Interview: Aleon Craft
Atlanta, Ga. -- Last weekend, many of hip-hop's hottest emerging talents gathered in ATL for 2010's AC3 festival, which included a star-studded showcase sponsored by none other than DJBooth.net (click here to read Sig's exclusive coverage, with video!). For the second in a series of backstage interviews, shining the spotlight on the up-and-coming artists who took part, DJ "Z" sits down with Aleon Craft, the ATL mainstay (and freestyle series contributor) who hooked up with the Booth to drop his reader-acclaimed Stargazing Soundtrack this past summer.
In the exclusive video interview below, Aleon Craft sits down with DJ Z to discuss his family's reactions to his blossoming hip-hop career, his stunning facial hair, and how he's planning on following up on the success of The Stargazing Soundtrack.
Check back with us tomorrow for another exclusive backstage interview!
Written by richard on 10/20/10
You Might Like...
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)