Exclusive A3c Video Interview: Aleon Craft
Atlanta, Ga. -- Last weekend, many of hip-hop's hottest emerging talents gathered in ATL for 2010's AC3 festival, which included a star-studded showcase sponsored by none other than DJBooth.net (click here to read Sig's exclusive coverage, with video!). For the second in a series of backstage interviews, shining the spotlight on the up-and-coming artists who took part, DJ "Z" sits down with Aleon Craft, the ATL mainstay (and freestyle series contributor) who hooked up with the Booth to drop his reader-acclaimed Stargazing Soundtrack this past summer.
In the exclusive video interview below, Aleon Craft sits down with DJ Z to discuss his family's reactions to his blossoming hip-hop career, his stunning facial hair, and how he's planning on following up on the success of The Stargazing Soundtrack.
Check back with us tomorrow for another exclusive backstage interview!
Written by richard on 10/20/10
You Might Like...
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.