Exclusive A3c Video Interview: Aleon Craft
Atlanta, Ga. -- Last weekend, many of hip-hop's hottest emerging talents gathered in ATL for 2010's AC3 festival, which included a star-studded showcase sponsored by none other than DJBooth.net (click here to read Sig's exclusive coverage, with video!). For the second in a series of backstage interviews, shining the spotlight on the up-and-coming artists who took part, DJ "Z" sits down with Aleon Craft, the ATL mainstay (and freestyle series contributor) who hooked up with the Booth to drop his reader-acclaimed Stargazing Soundtrack this past summer.
In the exclusive video interview below, Aleon Craft sits down with DJ Z to discuss his family's reactions to his blossoming hip-hop career, his stunning facial hair, and how he's planning on following up on the success of The Stargazing Soundtrack.
Check back with us tomorrow for another exclusive backstage interview!
Written by richard on 10/20/10
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)