Exclusive A3c Video Interview: Aleon Craft
Atlanta, Ga. -- Last weekend, many of hip-hop's hottest emerging talents gathered in ATL for 2010's AC3 festival, which included a star-studded showcase sponsored by none other than DJBooth.net (click here to read Sig's exclusive coverage, with video!). For the second in a series of backstage interviews, shining the spotlight on the up-and-coming artists who took part, DJ "Z" sits down with Aleon Craft, the ATL mainstay (and freestyle series contributor) who hooked up with the Booth to drop his reader-acclaimed Stargazing Soundtrack this past summer.
In the exclusive video interview below, Aleon Craft sits down with DJ Z to discuss his family's reactions to his blossoming hip-hop career, his stunning facial hair, and how he's planning on following up on the success of The Stargazing Soundtrack.
Check back with us tomorrow for another exclusive backstage interview!
More From Aleon Craft
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.