Exclusive A3C Video Interview: Young Scolla
Atlanta, Ga. -- On October 7-9, many of hip-hop's hottest emerging talents gathered in ATL for 2010's A3C festival, which included a star-studded showcase sponsored by none other than DJBooth.net (click here to read Sig's exclusive coverage, with video!). For the sixth in a series of backstage interviews, shining the spotlight on the artists who took part, DJ "Z" sits down with Young Scolla, the Detroit native (and freestyle series alum) who recently earned Booth acclaim for mixtape cuts "For Mama" and "Apart."
In this exclusive video interview, Young Scolla discusses, the experience of participating in one of the last true hip-hop festivals, the importance of networking in the music game, and what he's planning on doing with all the dope, unreleased records that didn't make it onto his forthcoming, Booth-sponsored Tears & Triumphs mixtape.
Check back with us next Monday for another exclusive backstage interview!
Written by richard on 10/27/10
You Might Like...
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.