Exclusive A3C Video Interview: Wordsmith
Atlanta, Ga. -- On October 7-9, many of hip-hop's hottest emerging talents gathered in ATL for 2010's A3C festival, which included a star-studded showcase sponsored by none other than DJBooth.net (click here to read Sig's exclusive coverage, with video!). For the 12th (and final) in a series of backstage interviews, shining the spotlight on the artists who took part, DJ "Z" sits down with Wordsmith, Baltimore underground mainstay and co-presenter of Revolt Radio's Revolutionary Riot Report mixtape series.
In the exclusive video interview below, Wordsmith discusses the role of sites like DJBooth in the digital age, the proper way of greeting an acquaintance whose name you've forgotten, and his eclectic array of forthcoming projects.
Written by richard on 11/17/10
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.