The Road to A3C: Shane Eli
The DJBooth is proud to announce that the Shane Eli will be rocking on our stage for this year's A3C Festival in Atlanta.
Born in Canada and raised in both the Bahamas and L.A., Shane Eli is a producer, rapper and songwriter. After graduating college on a football scholarship, Eli decided to devote his time and energy to producing music. A self-taught musician with no formal training, he's released two albums, The Push and I Can Do Better, and is currently at work on a third album, As a producer and songwriter Eli has worked with artists ranging from Slumerican representative Rittz to six-time Grammy Award winning funk legends, Earth, Wind & Fire.
DJBooth Hosted Projects: The Push
I Can Do Better
If you'll be in Atlanta on Saturday, October 13, you'll want to check out DJBooth's A3C stage, featuring Tech N9ne, Yelawolf, Rittz and many more. For all things A3C, including information on purchasing passes, check out A3CFestival.com.
Artists On the Road to A3C:
Written by Nathan S. on 10/8/12
You Might Like...
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- How a Music Video Is Made: A Mock Treatment With Rapsody
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.