The Road to A3C: Emilio Rojas
The DJBooth is proud to announce that the Emilio Rojas will be rocking on our stage for this year's A3C Festival in Atlanta.
During a time when New York is struggling to break new artists, an unlikely face, from an unlikely place, has emerged. The only son of an American mother and Venezuelan immigrant father, Emilio Rojas is driven by a sense of individuality and mission to give a voice to the overlooked, a mission that pervades his music. Having worked extensively with heavyweights ranging from DJ Green Lantern and the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League to Yealwolf and B.o.B., Rojas has to be considered the next up.
DJBooth Hosted Projects: Life Without Shame | Breaking Point
If you'll be in Atlanta on Saturday, October 13, you'll want to check out DJBooth's A3C stage, featuring Tech N9ne, Yelawolf, Rittz and many more. For all things A3C, including information on purchasing passes, check out A3CFestival.com.
Artists On the Road to A3C:
Written by Nathan S. on 10/9/12
You Might Like...
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.