The Road to A3C: Emilio Rojas
The DJBooth is proud to announce that the Emilio Rojas will be rocking on our stage for this year's A3C Festival in Atlanta.
During a time when New York is struggling to break new artists, an unlikely face, from an unlikely place, has emerged. The only son of an American mother and Venezuelan immigrant father, Emilio Rojas is driven by a sense of individuality and mission to give a voice to the overlooked, a mission that pervades his music. Having worked extensively with heavyweights ranging from DJ Green Lantern and the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League to Yealwolf and B.o.B., Rojas has to be considered the next up.
DJBooth Hosted Projects: Life Without Shame | Breaking Point
If you'll be in Atlanta on Saturday, October 13, you'll want to check out DJBooth's A3C stage, featuring Tech N9ne, Yelawolf, Rittz and many more. For all things A3C, including information on purchasing passes, check out A3CFestival.com.
Artists On the Road to A3C:
Written by Nathan S. on 10/9/12
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.