Exclusive A3C Video Interview: The Kid Daytona
Atlanta, Ga. -- On October 7-9, many of hip-hop's hottest emerging talents gathered in ATL for 2010's A3C festival, which included a star-studded showcase sponsored by none other than DJBooth.net (click here to read Sig's exclusive coverage, with video!). For the eighth in a series of backstage interviews, shining the spotlight on the artists who took part, DJ "Z" sits down with The Kid Daytona, the Bronx native and freestyle series alum who recently earned reader approval for mixtape cut "Fly Lullaby."
In this exclusive video interview, The Kid Daytona discusses the importance of diction and cadence in connecting with a crowd, the destructive story behind his stage name, and what he has in store for the remainder of 2010.
Check back with us tomorrow for another exclusive backstage interview!
Written by richard on 11/3/10
You Might Like...
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.