Exclusive A3C Video Interview: The Kid Daytona
Atlanta, Ga. -- On October 7-9, many of hip-hop's hottest emerging talents gathered in ATL for 2010's A3C festival, which included a star-studded showcase sponsored by none other than DJBooth.net (click here to read Sig's exclusive coverage, with video!). For the eighth in a series of backstage interviews, shining the spotlight on the artists who took part, DJ "Z" sits down with The Kid Daytona, the Bronx native and freestyle series alum who recently earned reader approval for mixtape cut "Fly Lullaby."
In this exclusive video interview, The Kid Daytona discusses the importance of diction and cadence in connecting with a crowd, the destructive story behind his stage name, and what he has in store for the remainder of 2010.
Check back with us tomorrow for another exclusive backstage interview!
Written by richard on 11/3/10
You Might Like...
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.