Exclusive A3C Video Interview: The Kid Daytona
Atlanta, Ga. -- On October 7-9, many of hip-hop's hottest emerging talents gathered in ATL for 2010's A3C festival, which included a star-studded showcase sponsored by none other than DJBooth.net (click here to read Sig's exclusive coverage, with video!). For the eighth in a series of backstage interviews, shining the spotlight on the artists who took part, DJ "Z" sits down with The Kid Daytona, the Bronx native and freestyle series alum who recently earned reader approval for mixtape cut "Fly Lullaby."
In this exclusive video interview, The Kid Daytona discusses the importance of diction and cadence in connecting with a crowd, the destructive story behind his stage name, and what he has in store for the remainder of 2010.
Check back with us tomorrow for another exclusive backstage interview!
Written by richard on 11/3/10
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.