The Road to A3C: Chris Webby
The DJBooth is proud to announce that the Chris Webby will be rocking on our stage for this year's A3C Festival in Atlanta.
According to Chris Webby, his life consists of rolling around with Ninja Turtles and kicking ass, but when he's not chilling with Donatello the Connecticut emcee is dropping lyrically rich, punchline driven rhymes. Over the course of seven mixtapes, starting with The White Noise and ending with the recently released Bars on Me, Webby has proven he's here to stay in the rap game.
DJBooth Hosted Projects: Bars On Me | The Underclassmen
If you'll be in Atlanta on Saturday, October 13, you'll want to check out DJBooth's A3C stage, featuring Tech N9ne, Yelawolf, Rittz and many more. For all things A3C, including information on purchasing passes, check out A3CFestival.com.
Artists On the Road to A3C:
Written by Nathan S. on 10/10/12
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.