9th Wonder & Rapsody Talk Culture (& Duke Basketball) Over Everything [Exclusive Video Interview]
On March 17, The DJBooth closed out SXSW with one of the livest showcases in the history of mankind, ever. DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel was lucky enough to catch up with legendary producer 9th Wonder and the first lady of Jamla, Rapsody, to talk about her recent Black Mamba EP, how she connected with 9th and, of course, the joys and pains of supporting Duke basketball.
For more footage of The DJBooth's showcase, click here. And to check out more photos on DJBooth's Facebook page, click here.
Video and editing by Bart Johnson Productions, photo by Angela Luvara.
More From Rapsody
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.