Win Free Dope Clothes Courtesy of 8and9 & RefinedHype!
Lord knows we want you to spend every waking moment in front of your computer listening to new hip-hop, but we recognize that you've got to step outside every so often so you don't end up like the Unabomber. And as long as you're going to be walking around the real world, you might as well look as fresh as possible.
So The DJBooth and our partner site RefinedHype have come together with up-and-coming clothing line 8and9 to hook you up with some of their dopest gear. Three winners will get a gift code valued at $60 that can be spent anytime at their online store, and everyone can enter the code "DJBOOTH" for 15% off any product.
To be entered, all you have to do is Like both RefinedHype and 8and9's Facebook pages. Yep, that's it. We'll announce the winners next week on Wednesday, August 8.
Good luck, and in the meantime be sure to check out 8and9's store to plan out what you're going to grab with your winnings. Personally, we're digging this.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/2/12
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.