Win Free Dope Clothes Courtesy of 8and9 & RefinedHype!
Lord knows we want you to spend every waking moment in front of your computer listening to new hip-hop, but we recognize that you've got to step outside every so often so you don't end up like the Unabomber. And as long as you're going to be walking around the real world, you might as well look as fresh as possible.
So The DJBooth and our partner site RefinedHype have come together with up-and-coming clothing line 8and9 to hook you up with some of their dopest gear. Three winners will get a gift code valued at $60 that can be spent anytime at their online store, and everyone can enter the code "DJBOOTH" for 15% off any product.
To be entered, all you have to do is Like both RefinedHype and 8and9's Facebook pages. Yep, that's it. We'll announce the winners next week on Wednesday, August 8.
Good luck, and in the meantime be sure to check out 8and9's store to plan out what you're going to grab with your winnings. Personally, we're digging this.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/2/12
You Might Like...
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.