Win Free Dope Clothes Courtesy of 8and9 & RefinedHype!
Lord knows we want you to spend every waking moment in front of your computer listening to new hip-hop, but we recognize that you've got to step outside every so often so you don't end up like the Unabomber. And as long as you're going to be walking around the real world, you might as well look as fresh as possible.
So The DJBooth and our partner site RefinedHype have come together with up-and-coming clothing line 8and9 to hook you up with some of their dopest gear. Three winners will get a gift code valued at $60 that can be spent anytime at their online store, and everyone can enter the code "DJBOOTH" for 15% off any product.
To be entered, all you have to do is Like both RefinedHype and 8and9's Facebook pages. Yep, that's it. We'll announce the winners next week on Wednesday, August 8.
Good luck, and in the meantime be sure to check out 8and9's store to plan out what you're going to grab with your winnings. Personally, we're digging this.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/2/12
You Might Like...
- Vote for the Winner of TheDrumBroker.com & DJBooth.net’s “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest!
- TheDrumBroker.com x DJBooth.net “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.