Win Free Dope Clothes Courtesy of 8and9 & RefinedHype!
Lord knows we want you to spend every waking moment in front of your computer listening to new hip-hop, but we recognize that you've got to step outside every so often so you don't end up like the Unabomber. And as long as you're going to be walking around the real world, you might as well look as fresh as possible.
So The DJBooth and our partner site RefinedHype have come together with up-and-coming clothing line 8and9 to hook you up with some of their dopest gear. Three winners will get a gift code valued at $60 that can be spent anytime at their online store, and everyone can enter the code "DJBOOTH" for 15% off any product.
To be entered, all you have to do is Like both RefinedHype and 8and9's Facebook pages. Yep, that's it. We'll announce the winners next week on Wednesday, August 8.
Good luck, and in the meantime be sure to check out 8and9's store to plan out what you're going to grab with your winnings. Personally, we're digging this.
More From DJBooth.net
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.